Monday, October 27, 2014

The Many Faces of Z-man

Z-man and I like to play a game that we call "The Faces Game". We usually do it to keep him entertained like while we are waiting in line at the grocery store or waiting for someone to meet us or when he is getting grumpy and I want to make him laugh. I make a face and then makes a matching face. Then, its his turn. We end up giggling--or as he says "wiggling"--like crazy.

An added bonus? We also talk about the faces and how we are probably feeling. Its really insightful to see what he thinks I'm feeling when I make different faces. He says "Happy." "Lovey." "Frust-ur-rated." "Silly." Its like a mirror for me and glimpse into how my guy views me. Also, the three seconds or so that it takes him to move his face to match mine, trying to move different parts...priceless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment